5x7 Printable Crayon Valentine
A larger version of our printable, crayon valentine cards! Design includes a heart to color and lettering to trace. You have the option to include a scripture at checkout.
♥ digital file only!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• One PRINTABLE digital PDF file with 2 5x7 crayon valentines as pictured. There are 2 cards per standard page.
• Front reads: "color your 'heart' out - Happy Valentine's Day" A large heart design allows the child to directly color on the card and trace "L is for love." You have the option to include a signature and the following scripture at checkout: Let us love one another, for love comes from God. 1 John 4:7.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Purchase the listing (include NAME OF GIVER if applicable!)
2. File will be e-mailed to you within 1-2 business days (usually within the first 24 hours)
3. Download and print file. Cards print best on white card stock.
4. Print as many as you need (personal use only please!) and cut
5. Take a few crayons and adhere to center of heart with tape or (preferred) some fun washi tape! **You don't want to attach too many crayons as it will get too heavy // use at least 2 pieces of tape to secure**
Your PDF file can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free at at www.adobe.com. File can be easily printed on your home printer or be taken to your local print shop.
Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. THANK YOU so much for considering our shop, we put great heart behind our designs and are grateful for your support!
Please note that you will not receive any printed products with this purchase, all orders will be sent via emai
If you are looking for additional customization options or have any questions please e-mail me.
Tag your photos @simplypchee / #simplypchee - we LOVE to see your photos
Files and printed material are for printing and personal use only. You many not share, sell, publish, alter or distribute files under any circumstance. All rights reserved. All designs, descriptions, photos and content are copyrighted. THANK YOU!